On eBay in VT: 2012 Mitsubishi Fuso Cantor FG 4x4 Global Expedition

hrududu

Adventurer
Posting FYI...not mine nor near, but quite the rig with less than 13K miles on it. Bidding starts at $172,500.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/192111313210?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

MSRP: $274,000.00 before about $50,000 worth of customer options.

This vehicle was purchased in November of 2014 as a new demonstrator model with about 8,700 miles on it, and has very little use other than driving from the dealer, (Missouri) to Denver, to the East coast. It is very fun to drive, extremely eye catching, would make the ultimate bug-out vehicle. We can make arrangements to deliver to you for the cost of air fare, or you can pick it up and drive it home.

jostalli

Observer
Yes this one just cannot sell. It keeps getting relisted with no action at all. I'm sure the seller knows at this point he is going to lose big on this deal.

jostalli

Observer
I'd like to know why so many Global Expedition Vehicle trucks are for sale so soon after they are completed and handed over to the owners. Build issues? They figure out they are too big to be a grocery-getter/soccer mom shuttle?

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
I really doubt it is a build issue, or finance issue (on the part of the owner)

Best I can figure is that they are like a shiny new toy for the owner, only for the owner to realize it wasn't the lifestyle they wanted.

Happykamper

Explorer
Ditto the last thought! I know I for one buy things I think I can't live without only to find out it's just not right for me or I can live without !! Lol either way I just figure price it right and make it go away, that way I can buy something else I don't really need. Good thing I do keep most major purchases!
Or another reason for the sell and this could explain the reason for not wanting to take the loss could be simple ... Sometimes life just happens ! And when it does it never picks an opportune time !
I hope the later is not the reason here !

I emailed the owner asking for some photos because the ones listed are quite small. I think the ones he emailed are even smaller! Wish I could get a little more detail to compare this to the earthcruiser. Not super excited about the lifting top and the complication that adds, though.

THREX

I emailed the owner asking for some photos because the ones listed are quite small. I think the ones he emailed are even smaller! Wish I could get a little more detail to compare this to the earthcruiser. Not super excited about the lifting top and the complication that adds, though.
Just go to gxv.com and look at the model under pangaea-lt.

SSage

2012 chassis hurts it probably, I rather build on a pre emission larger chassis with a higher GVWR. And I bet that is a major load on a Fuso, very nice design though if you must keep it small. I rather have a Safari Extreme build with a motorcycle lift on back... Well in my dreams. I'm more of a motorcycle type traveler now or a soft too Jeep. I've had large normal RV rigs, I like smaller now. I appreciate the fuso lt build , but I'm too tall for those little lifting roof designs. Plus the storage you loose, if I had a larger rig it would need more internal storage.

That's a unique cab high build for sure. It just makes the hab to tight for me. Looks like the larger M1078 LT build is still for sale too.

adam88

Explorer
It's a beautiful vehicle, but if you look at the photos you will see how little room it actually has for such a large vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles