Sumo Springs And Rancho shocks

biggoolies

Adventurer
The sumo springs replace the regular bump stops which are a dense high density foam material. The sumo springs compress well compared to the regular bump stops that don't. So first of all, I replaced the bump stops with the sumo springs and took it for a test drive. The improvement I found on my short run was minimal. There was an improvement but it was less than I hoped for. However, I did test them over quite a rough road. The next step was to replace the oem shocks with the Rancho 9000s. What a difference! The combination of the two smoothed out the ride in all terrain. I have been using the combination for over 4-5 months now and I highly recommend the combination for an improved ride. The original shocks are so bad that no matter how well the sump springs compress you will compress them to the bottom. The sumo springs come in three levels of density. The ones I have are the softest version. Now I didn't change the rear bump stops but changed the shocks all around. I have some pictures to present but have to figure out how to submit them on my cell phone first

Daz b

G'day I've got a 2000 canter I'm interested in the sumo springs and rancho shocks could you let me know the model number for the both the suppliers don't list them for canters cheers Darren

biggoolies

Adventurer
G'day I've got a 2000 canter I'm interested in the sumo springs and rancho shocks could you let me know the model number for the both the suppliers don't list them for canters cheers Darren
Hi Darren:
There is no listing for Canters/fusos. Gerry can set you up with the proper ones. Great guy very helpful.
You can contact Gerry at gerry@supersprings.com or call them in California at Main Office: +1 (805) 745-5553
Sales: +1 (800) 898-0705
Technical Support: +1 (866) 898-0720
Darcy

Daz b

Thanks Darcy I'm in OZ but I'll try and email him if anyone else could help me with info it would be much appreciated cheers darren

Bris31

Adventurer
Can anyone rotate these images? I am finding it difficult to do. Thanks

Here we go. (Hint: first save on computer and open with any photo viewer, correct the orientation, save/close. Then upload on website)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Forum statistics