SoCal Montero Meet-Up Saturday 3-25-17 @ 10:00-12:00

nckwltn

Explorer
Check out LKQ Pick-your-part in Monrovia. They have a 2003 that I was going to grab the airbox from(assuming it isn't already gone). If you happen to head up there, let me know, perhaps we can go together. I'm in North OC.
Check the date that 03 entered the yard.... If its the same one, I went there a couple months back and after walking the entire yard I couldn't find it...

I find some yard locations are slow to post inventory and even slower to remove.

nckwltn

Explorer
Would have liked to have made it, but needed to weld some flanges onto a new cat so I could get past smog... Will try to make it to the next one though!

jkgordon

Great meeting everyone on Saturday. Thank you Doug for organizing this. I think if we can do a regular quarterly meeting we can get some good attendance.

Definitely lets do a local run soon. Cleghorn sounds like the most obvious choice.

-Jay

kekela

Doug,

Great meetiing you, Ty, Nate, Bill and Jay at the Montero meet-up.

Was on my way to Walmart to get some oil, when i saw all these Montero's (Gen 2 & Gen 3). All cool rigs !!!

Cecil

cr4x4cruiser

Observer
Finally... meeting other Monty owners!

Cecil & with his amazing Gen1... over 350,000 miles - and the interior looked brand new [really guys, it is that good]! Hats off to him...

Tyson, definitely more hard-core off-roading than I'll likely ever be... using a Monty to its fullest!

Doug, thanks for putting this together!

Nate, thanks for the auxiliary rear cargo light... woo-hoo, now I have all of the oem bits & pieces together - finally!

Well worth the trip!

- Wm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94