SoCal Montero Meet-Up Saturday 3-25-17 @ 10:00-12:00

Offroadmuch

Explorer
To all the Montero enthusiasts in and around Southern California-
Let's get together for a little while on 3-25-17 @ 10:00 a.m. at the Walmart parking lot in Anaheim!

Walmart Anaheim
88 E. Orangethorpe, Anaheim CA 92801

I can post more details but I just wanted to get it posted so everyone can put it on their calendar. I will bring some coffee and bagels. I am going to make a brief write up of things I have done to mine and maybe things I want to do and post it so people know what they are looking at and can maybe offer tips or their experience. I think we have a good number of Monteros around here so hopefully a bunch of us can make it.

I hope to see you here!

-Doug

LibertyFLS

Observer
I would like to make it, but I'm doing Elite Tuner show at LAPD Academy from 10-4pm and I'm a vendor as well, so gotta be there extra early to set up. Next time!

Offroadmuch

Explorer
I would like to make it, but I'm doing Elite Tuner show at LAPD Academy from 10-4pm and I'm a vendor as well, so gotta be there extra early to set up. Next time!

Elite Tuner as in high performance vehicles? Sounds cool. Sounds like we are getting some interest in the meet up so if all goes well we can do a few each year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles