2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with J30 (gobirubicon)

rubicon91

Explorer
I have posted a ton on my IG page so far but here are just some random pics of the trip not in any order.

Attachments

• Top of the World.jpg
    Top of the World.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Black Bear pass.jpg
    Black Bear pass.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 104
  • Black Bear pass1.jpg
    Black Bear pass1.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Black Bear pass2.jpg
    Black Bear pass2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Black Bear Pass3.jpg
    Black Bear Pass3.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 83
  • California Pass.jpg
    California Pass.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Camp on Alpine Loop.jpg
    Camp on Alpine Loop.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 87
  • Camping near Ophir Pass.jpg
    Camping near Ophir Pass.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Camping on Imogene Pass.jpg
    Camping on Imogene Pass.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Cinnamon Pass.jpg
    Cinnamon Pass.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 89

rubicon91

Explorer
A few more pics

Attachments

• Engineer Pass view.jpg
    Engineer Pass view.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Engineer Pass.jpg
    Engineer Pass.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Hail on Alpine Loop.jpg
    Hail on Alpine Loop.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Imogene Pass.jpg
    Imogene Pass.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Lunch outside Animas Forks CO.jpg
    Lunch outside Animas Forks CO.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Ophir Pass.jpg
    Ophir Pass.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 51
  • Ophir Pass1.jpg
    Ophir Pass1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Ophir Pass2.jpg
    Ophir Pass2.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 50

FlightMedicJP

Packed up and ready to head out with some friends to go camping for the weekend. I have to work a half day first however :(

How do you like the lock n roll hitch? I am thinking about it for my trailer project. Also, how is the clearance with the rig side. Do you have the 4" raise or the 2.5" to help level the trailer with your jeep. Thanks!

rubicon91

Explorer
How do you like the lock n roll hitch? I am thinking about it for my trailer project. Also, how is the clearance with the rig side. Do you have the 4" raise or the 2.5" to help level the trailer with your jeep. Thanks!

I no longer have the trailer. I sold it about a year ago now to a friend and went with the Ursa Minor top I currently have. With that said I loved the lock n roll hitch. I had the 2 inch drop for the Jeep and it towed like a dream. If I had another trailer I would not hesitate adding the lock n roll again.

cody_roberts

How different is the Goni color in comparison to Mohave Sand? Seems darker but that could be just the lighting.
I know old Post but to answer that the mojave color is more traditional desert sand , I would say Gobi is darker with more orange tint. My 16 jkur is mojave.
7a891112fb882a0e023cbd39ae39aab1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dotar

My J30 has the extended opening and while I planned for the dogs to sleep down below, it took my Border Collie about 2 seconds to figure how get up top. She now sleeps by my feet while my Golden Retriever has more room below.

Yuke

Adventurer
My J30 has the extended opening and while I planned for the dogs to sleep down below, it took my Border Collie about 2 seconds to figure how get up top. She now sleeps by my feet while my Golden Retriever has more room below.

Does the larger opening cost more? I don't see it on the site, but have seen it in pictures before.

rubicon91

Explorer

Does the larger opening cost more? I don't see it on the site, but have seen it in pictures before.
I think he is talking about dan grecs style. It has a larger opening. There is not any type of extended sleeping platform. It is still the same size sleeping area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles