Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in Gobi Color

Quote Originally Posted by jscherb View Post
    Sorry!
    ha Jeff it is nothing I said I think he put his first question in the wrong thread and right after I hit send you had already answered it lol. I was like I guess it was in the right one haha. Hope you are doing great in India!!!!
    Instagram @gobirubicon

Quote Originally Posted by rubicon91 View Post
    Nice little day at the beach with the family.
    Complete setup looks fantastic! How is the Colorado/Utah planning going?

I know that beach (causeway) well .
    "Whether you think you can do something or you think you can't, you are right" - Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by jscherb View Post
    Complete setup looks fantastic! How is the Colorado/Utah planning going?

I know that beach (causeway) well .
    Thank you Jeff!! The trip planning is going well. I am still waiting on 2 of those books to come in but they are due within the next week. We are trip planning some this weekend while we are at the Jeepin with Judd event. The issue at the moment is trying to figure out if we want to proceed with June 1st leave date or back it up 6-8 weeks to ensure all the passes are open so we can enjoy them. I hate to make a drive all the way out there and some of what I want to do not be open.

Yes you do know that causeway very well Unfortunately it would appear we have gone from winter straight to summer here now as it is high 80s and humid as hell. It was the busiest I have ever seen the causeway on Sunday.
    Instagram @gobirubicon

Quote Originally Posted by rubicon91 View Post
    Thank you Jeff!! The trip planning is going well. I am still waiting on 2 of those books to come in but they are due within the next week. We are trip planning some this weekend while we are at the Jeepin with Judd event. The issue at the moment is trying to figure out if we want to proceed with June 1st leave date or back it up 6-8 weeks to ensure all the passes are open so we can enjoy them. I hate to make a drive all the way out there and some of what I want to do not be open.
    Bushducks.com is a good source for when trails are open each year: http://www.bushducks.com/tripreps/passopen.htm.
    "Whether you think you can do something or you think you can't, you are right" - Henry Ford

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425