Kitchen storage

chops749

Observer
I have a Coleman Powerfuel stove thats ~22" wide and Im having a tough time finding a box to store it in that wont cost an arm and leg. Since I have a truck with a rack (no tonneau/topper) I need something thats weather resistant for my kitchen box. What are you guys using?

Kerensky97

Xterra101
Rubbermaid tipped on it's side, but my stove travels separate. I didn't want the stove on my box while cooking, and I don't like the inefficiency of a big empty space in the box since I remove it to it's own stand.

I don't have any closeups, just one picture of the basic setup. Although I wish the table was closer to the parking spot at this place.
20160609-6090249.jpg by Dustin, on Flickr

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
Not clear why you want to put the Coleman Powerfuel stove in a box when it will readily survive the elements?

We've been through several different sets of plastic containers for our kitchen gear. We typically have 2-3 medium sized containers making it easy to pack them in the Jeep JKUR.

chops749

Observer
Not clear why you want to put the Coleman Powerfuel stove in a box when it will readily survive the elements?

We've been through several different sets of plastic containers for our kitchen gear. We typically have 2-3 medium sized containers making it easy to pack them in the Jeep JKUR.

Living in the PNW, that thing would stay wet. It would begin to rust pretty quickly, just trying to delay the inevitable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles