FOR SALE BRAND NEW LMTV/FMTV ARMY TRUCK CUMMINS/ALLISON 4x4, 6x6 M1078, M1088

vanrickley

For sale FMTV/LMTV Units. Brand New. yes, No miles, no hours on the motor completely new! has A/c, upgraded cab, etc

$100K for the 4x4

$120K for the 6x6

Message me if you want one or just have questions

Charles
2780725.jpg
2780722.jpg

2780723.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

2780724.jpg

ripperj

Explorer
The way the ad is worded and the interior pics make me think that the only thing new is the engine?

Sent from my Passport

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Definitely has a different gauge cluster than the Cat powered M1078's but the different power plant would explain that. Don't see the exhaust retard switch or fan kill switch either. Were the Brozos powered by Cummins instead of Cat?

scottmandu

The civilian versions of these truck had to meet emissions, all the exhaust equipment where the spare tire goes is the DPF and catalysts. These might be the same trucks:

worldwidemachinery.com/WWM/4x4-Trucks/441762

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
So false advertising that they're Army trucks :)

And hasn't it been well established that the "for sale" section is for MEMBERS, i.e., not someone who joined just to post an ad for his business?

Your etiquette sucks, Van.

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
And hasn't it been well established that the "for sale" section is for MEMBERS, i.e., not someone who joined just to post an ad for his business?

Your etiquette sucks, Van.

Profile says he joined in 2013 but this is his 1st post so obviously not a "contributing" member.

vanrickley

Coachgeo,
Nope not old trucks. All 2013 never driven or used. New never driven no miles on the motor or chassis. BAE Systems built civilian version. Not a surplus army truck. Good looking trucks, very useful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke