Custom Off Road Teardrop Trailer and 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Freeradical

Hi folks! We are considering getting rid of our current rig/trailer to fund our next build. I wanted to get an idea of what you all think it's worth (and if anyone is interested). It is very reliable and tows like a dream presently doing a tour of 20+ National Parks. We get 12-14mpg towing and 20mpg without the trailer. The Vitara has 4x4 H, H locked, and Low Locked. It has been well cared for and is ready for adventure. We started a month ago and are finding that the teardrop isn't large enough for our needs (adventure platform and mobile office). Good news is we can deliver or meet up to show it depending on where you are at.

Currently in Utah.

Know Problems: control arm bushings need replacing sooner than later, plenty of scratches and nicks on both the trailer and car (its seens some brush/mud), salvaged title on car, clean title on trailer, exoskeleton frame isn't perfect, could use a proper 12v refrigerator.

Recent work: Newer Tires, Coolant and Brake Fluid flush, tie rod ends, suspension lift all around.

Description below or at our website http://www.thewandertwins.com/2017/0...most-complete/
I couldn't get my phone to post pictures... Maybe somone could be awesome and post some from my website? Or I can do it tomorrow when I can get on my computer.

Tow Vehicle

Suzuki Grand Vitara 4×4 2.7L V6 90k miles (and climbing) salvaged title

Ironman 4×4 1.5 in Ironman suspension lift

80 amp relay with charging circuit to trailer and inverter

500W inverter

Back seats removed for extra room (but have old seats)

Over-sized Cooper Discovery AT3 tires 8 total with 2 spares

Cheapo Seat Covers

Misc Organization add-ons

Bluetooth Factory Stereo Upgrade

Bluetooth OBDII Scanner

Tow hitch and wiring

Fire Extinguisher

Spare Oil, Coolant

Emergency Kit: Flares, tools, gloves, jack, ect

Trailer

Custom built insulated fiberglass body off-road teardrop with sleeping area of 54×74 inches

Custom 18-Spice Rack

Propane Camp Stove

Coleman portable propane water heater and pump

Coleman 12 thermoelectric cooler with controller works OK...

Smittybilt 8.2′ x 6.2′ Tent Awning

110 Ah Deep Cycle Batterys x2

300 Watt Solar Panel

30 A Solar Controller

Triple Function Dual USB Charger, Voltmeter, and 12V Socket

LED lighting interior and Exterior

Wireless Forecast Station

1″ DOM Tubing Frame

10 gallons fresh water Storage

10 gallons fuel storage

Off-road Max Coupler

Fire Extinguisher

Asking 12k OBO for trailer and 15k OBO for both.

workingonit71

Aspirantes ad Adventure
corrected link, added pics

Hi folks! We are considering getting rid of our current rig/trailer to fund our next build. I wanted to get an idea of what you all think it's worth (and if anyone is interested)....
Description below or at our website http://www.thewandertwins.com/2017/01/06/the-wander-wagon-is-almost-complete
I couldn't get my phone to post pictures... Maybe someone could be awesome and post some from my website? Or I can do it tomorrow when I can get on my computer....

Asking 12k OBO for trailer and 15k OBO for both.
DSC_2901.jpgDSC_2905.jpgDSC_2908.jpgDSC_2906.jpg Looks nice. GLWS!

Freeradical

I have it posted locally and getting some interest. Would rather sell to folks who are going to use it far what it was built for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne