M-416. 1960s-ish. Ohio $1,350.00

tgreening

Expedition Leader
About the long and short of it. Surface scale in the bed, no rot. Un molested except for aftermarket lights, but you can have the originals if you want. Black is paint, white is plasti-dip, body is grey under the dip.

Fire off questions and I'll lie as little as possible.

8F869502-4656-4D4B-B118-6D323EDB691D_zps5wyjn3vm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

9C2FD10F-AA3E-48E5-9008-824B1AECC02F_zpsnp0vjghl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

skrillah

Adventurer
Looks decent, I assume its wired for a 12V? Would you be willing to meet a bit closer to Indiana somewhere? I sent you a PM with my contact info.

Last edited:

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Looks decent, I assume its wired for a 12V? Would you be willing to meet a bit closer to Indiana somewhere? I sent you a PM with my contact info.

Ah crap, that slid right by me. Got the info. Meeting closer is a possibility. I'm in Florida right now scoping out an RV. I fly back to Ohio tomorrow afternoon and I'm off and running with some school concert stuff for one of my girls. I'll get with you by Thursday. Sound good?

Oh, yes, 12v. I have the original military harness and the lights as well. Some guys mod the old housing with some harbor freight leds. Matter of fact, I think I bought those silly leads and never got around to actually doing the mod. Hmm.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Boot back to the top. Camping season is coming fellas, and already here for our lucky southerners. I think I'm looking pretty good in the price comparison end of things for a great shape unmolested M-416.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles