Howling moon Stargazer

yngbuck19

Adventurer
Sorry, its too much hassle to do a non in-person deal for me. I would totally work it out with you if you were local as I'm no longer using the tent.

Well if you have trouble selling it let me know maybe we can work something out.

I don't mean to hijack this thread - but I am trying to pull the trigger on a RTT. I was leaning hard towards the Eezi-Awn, but three things are giving me pause: 1) The price; 2) No open roof for stars; 3) No floor in the annex. I only ever want to buy 1 tent (because I have to custom fab a rack for my Avalanche) so the Eezi-Awn is at the top of my list due to it's quality - but the lack of the other features (as mentioned) is holding me back.
//
Then I come across Howling Moon. Looks like the perfect RTT - high quality, and the features I'm after. But, there isn't a great deal of information: Websites show an Annex, state "Annex Optional" but then I can't find ANY information on the annex -size, cost, etc. Who did you guys talk to when you bought your tents? Thanks

If you are interested in checking a Howling Moon out before you buy, I have one and live in Hesperia.

vscorsa

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of where I can get the replacement ball that joins the annex to the main tent. It is black in color and connects into the a white female socket on the main body of the tent?

I have called a couple of suppliers and one has them coming in a few weeks and second supplier said they had heard of someone in California machining these out of billet however did know who. Any ideas?

Thanks

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz