Walk on hood for an F-350?

rayra

Expedition Leader
use photobucket instead. works fine for me. I don't use ExPo's photo upload / embed at all.

Paul B.

Adventurer
use photobucket instead. works fine for me. I don't use ExPo's photo upload / embed at all.

I got to figure out how to do something with getting lotsa pics up. We're really moving along with this build and I'd like to share it with you guys. We took this old low boy utility bed and cut it up to where the 88 FWC Keystone slides right in. Fits like a glove. Now I have the interior pace of a large older FWC, with the storage space utility bins. It's going to be nice. And in the end, it's going to be pretty cheaply accomplished.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
I got to figure out how to do something with getting lotsa pics up. We're really moving along with this build and I'd like to share it with you guys. We took this old low boy utility bed and cut it up to where the 88 FWC Keystone slides right in. Fits like a glove. Now I have the interior pace of a large older FWC, with the storage space utility bins. It's going to be nice. And in the end, it's going to be pretty cheaply accomplished.

I use photobucket too Paul. I will gladly help you with that if you want me to show you how it works.

Paul B.

Adventurer
I use photobucket too Paul. I will gladly help you with that if you want me to show you how it works.

Thanks again guys. If it's goodnuf for Mike Pappawheely and his beautiful race photos, it's goodnuf for me and my purposes. Downloaded the app to my phone. Should be able to work it out, if I have trouble I'll reach out. I'll start sending you guys some pictures. I know that some people here will be interested in how we modified that utility bed to fit the Keystone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles