Broverlanding 3rd gen flatbed Four Wheel Camper Tacoma

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
bp51 install by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
after loading the pallet in the truck, i got home and ripped into my new box from OK4wd.

BP51, Alucab walls, and an awning cover were among the package contents.
Wasted no time. Rears are in and done, fronts will go in tomorrow after work and an alignment appt on sat morning

took it for a spin around and down a little trail.

This is night and day. YOu can literally feel the difference front to back (5100 in the front). No adjustments yet, but something as little as exiting the driveway (we have a pretty big drop thing at the end) and its like it isn't there now. Insanity

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
Went out to Ocala National Forest and had some fun with some Subie friends. Alot of hard parking and sunbathing (well under the awning)
But i did get to test out the BP51 pretty aggressively
33931229591_5f004928e8_b.jpg
Untitled[/URL] by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
Tacoma by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
Tacoma by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
watched a movie or two
Untitled by Grant Wilson, on Flickr

overall successful win
The Snomaster 60d kept everything perfect!

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Man, you better stop posting pictures of that awning or so help me I'm gonna...

...love it even more.

:beer:

Tatted

Adventurer
love what you did with the truck bro, also love the crosstreks, that's what I have for a work car

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
So

LOTS of fun to be had

installed the ARB Compressor under the hood, just behind the fuse box (Insert photo when i get off the couch)
Put the air tank under the bed at the back
Air chuck in the rear bumper
Bumper Air Chuck by Grant Wilson, on Flickr

Removed the stock exhaust
Old Stock by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
and put on the MBRP Stainless Black exhaust
MBRP exhaust by Grant Wilson, on Flickr

Sound is mild, not really annoying at all. I will be doing a video once it breaks in.

Got me some Go Treads and a Blue Ridge Overland Gear Bag for them as well as some other bags that ill throw out in another post update about all the bags i carry and whats in them.
Go Treads by Grant Wilson, on Flickr

The best part. They fit perfect behind the passenger rear seat!
BROG Bag by Grant Wilson, on Flickr

Last edited:

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Sold me on the BP-51s....I think I'm going to use the medium duty spring with airbags for towing. I am not going to be taking crap loads of weight in the back all the time. The smoother ride will be welcome.

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
Sold me on the BP-51s....I think I'm going to use the medium duty spring with airbags for towing. I am not going to be taking crap loads of weight in the back all the time. The smoother ride will be welcome.

its not all that stiff with the heavy duty. I havent put the extra leaf in yet. I will be doing that in the next week or two in preparation.

Though, I still think i will need the bags. Make sure you use the daystar mounts for them so you can articulate still http://amzn.to/2s6aXU9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online