Front E-locker F150

bigskypylot

Explorer
Any idea what the suspension travel on the new F150 FX4 package is? I thought I recalled 11.5 on the front? Not really sure but heard that number tossed around. Not sure on the rear but would like to know both

DT75FLH

Adventurer
Any idea what the suspension travel on the new F150 FX4 package is? I thought I recalled 11.5 on the front? Not really sure but heard that number tossed around. Not sure on the rear but would like to know both

Not sure. The older raptors were 11.2 in front and 12.1 rear iirc. They also had a 2 5/8 in block in the rear and I'm running a 2.25. So .5 less up travel for me ....

I thought the FX4 package only gives you the elocker and skid plates and a different front shock. ..not more really any more travel

kmlacroix

Explorer
Not sure. The older raptors were 11.2 in front and 12.1 rear iirc. They also had a 2 5/8 in block in the rear and I'm running a 2.25. So .5 less up travel for me ....

I thought the FX4 package only gives you the elocker and skid plates and a different front shock. ..not more really any more travel

The FX4 package gives elocker, skids, 18" wheels(some years anyway), "off-road" tuned shocks, all terrain tires.

bigskypylot

Explorer
The FX4 package gives elocker, skids, 18" wheels(some years anyway), "off-road" tuned shocks, all terrain tires.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if there was any difference between a regular and fx4. I was looking at coilover options and was quoted 11 or 11.5 I believe. Just not sure what the rear will get ya. Also, the FX4 gets ya Hill Descent Control as well.

DT75FLH

Adventurer
Yeah, I wasn't sure if there was any difference between a regular and fx4. I was looking at coilover options and was quoted 11 or 11.5 I believe. Just not sure what the rear will get ya. Also, the FX4 gets ya Hill Descent Control as well.

Yep. But a 30.00 switch, and using forscan and Bluetooth adapter on the obd port and you can turn on hill descent on a non FX4 truck. The light in the dash works...it's amazing. I also added a factory kicker sub and amp and factory brake controller to mine .

I do know that changing the upper control arm nets you another inch of down travel as the factory control arm kisses the shock (down travel only )with a 2in spacer lift

bigskypylot

Explorer
Yep. But a 30.00 switch, and using forscan and Bluetooth adapter on the obd port and you can turn on hill descent on a non FX4 truck. The light in the dash works...it's amazing. I also added a factory kicker sub and amp and factory brake controller to mine .

I do know that changing the upper control arm nets you another inch of down travel as the factory control arm kisses the shock (down travel only )with a 2in spacer lift

That's good to know. I figured a decent Upper Arm would net some additional all travel. Just how much, I wasn't sure. Would be interested to see how much with a 2.5 coilover and lower arm would do. Add a stage 3 rear setup from RPG and the rear will keep up with the front

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior