Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Our Box Truck RV Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by redman4556 View Post
    I'm plenty willing to pay to outsource things I'm not confident with. I'm not willing to pay more than a particular job is worth ....
    but if you don't understand what a job involves, how can you make an educated decision?

1992 FORD F-350 Crew 4X4. 460 gas, Manual 5-speed. Sky's Offroad Design shackle reversal, Atlas Spring spring packs, Falken 37x12.5-17 Wildpeaks Trailready 17x8.5 beadlocks, Warn Winches front&rear, Odyssey AGM Batteries, Power Master. Centramatic Dynamic Wheel Balancers. Pressure Pro TPMS. Maxima Racing Fluids, Vision-X, JE Reel, Crap Ind.
    Build thread

Thank you Pappawheely. This is the same type of railing underneath my box. I assume ubolts aren't usable with this style? Easier to just weld some brackets and bolt them to the subframe? My goal is to make it relatively easy to remove and remount this thing if I need to so I'd like to bolt somewhere. Would I just put some holes (to match up to brackets we can weld to the c channel) into the subframe I'm getting welded?

and whats the purpose of the square tubing notches? cut them off in my case, leave em?

Quote Originally Posted by redman4556 View Post
    and whats the purpose of the square tubing notches? cut them off in my case, leave em?
    The square tubing being notched is for things like hoses and wiring to make it over the top of the frame without the box rails squishing them.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122