My Family's Overlanding Vlog Series - First Trip with our Turtleback Released

Jasonkoko

Observer
Hey everyone!

Just realized I hadn't posted one of our new vlogs on here in a few weeks!

If you missed them - you missed a lot!

Srpat

Observer
Great videos again. I can't believe you took your trailer on even part of fins and things. You have bigger balls than me, and that's not something I usually get to say about other people. We did Fins and things a couple years ago and it definitely pushed the envelope a little bit on what I was comfortable doing.

Hard to believe you still haven't upgraded your front bumper yet. For me, the biggest reason was piece of mind for potential self-recovery since all I have done are solo trips. A lot of my confidence going places with one vehicle is there because I know I have enough recovery gear to get me out of most stuck situations.

Jasonkoko

Observer
Hey Everyone!

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while - we've been busy releasing vlogs!

We just dropped Vlog 41 - our final day on the Georgia Traverse from last summer!

It was FANTASTIC to meet everyone at Expo East - so many amazing people that said such great things!

Thank you to everyone!

patoz

Expedition Leader
So, have you purchased a full size saw and axe yet? :D

Those little folding saws are good for backpacking and hiking, but that's about it. The same goes for the small military style folding shovels, of which I have two. They have their place, but are no substitute for a full size, long handled shovel when you're stuck in the mud.

Good video, as always!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles