Heart of Adventure: Wandering in a Jeep

venture4wd

Supporting Sponsor
Welcome Home Chris! Thanks for bringing us along for the ride.

Thank you! You're quite welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed following along!

While this 17,000 mile, 167 night circuit is complete, the adventure is far from over. I'm going to spend the coming months preparing to go out again next spring. The horizon is my home now. ;)

EMrider

Explorer
Thank you! You're quite welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed following along!

While this 17,000 mile, 167 night circuit is complete, the adventure is far from over. I'm going to spend the coming months preparing to go out again next spring. The horizon is my home now. ;)

Good to hear. I enjoyed the videos and look forward to whatever comes in the future.

R

Keith Starr

Inmate #2558516
How am I going to get my overlanding fix now, Chris?! I only watch a few channels on YouTube consistently and yours is one because I can actually see myself in your shoes. Can't wait for next spring! You're allowed to build your Jeep over the winter but don't go and get too many sponsors and start a million dollar show...well...if it makes you rich enough to not worry about funds you have my permission. :coffeedrink:

venture4wd

Supporting Sponsor
Will you be hosting trip discussions in sold out amphitheaters? (Or simply campfire talk at Bald Eagle SF)

lol - Campfire maybe!

How am I going to get my overlanding fix now, Chris?! I only watch a few channels on YouTube consistently and yours is one because I can actually see myself in your shoes. Can't wait for next spring! You're allowed to build your Jeep over the winter but don't go and get too many sponsors and start a million dollar show...well...if it makes you rich enough to not worry about funds you have my permission. :coffeedrink:

Thanks, Keith!

I could dig some support, and I hope that day comes, but the adventure, the experiences, and sharing them with authenticity will ALWAYS be paramount. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles