M416 Offroad trailer with rtt- $2750

vailTRD

For sale is my home built (I did not build it) M416 trailer with lid and lid mounted Camping Labs RTT. Trailer features a pintle hitch set up, parking brake, 235/85/r16 E rated tires with plenty of tread on a Jeep (5 lug) bolt pattern hub. The lid has gas struts and opens easily but does not stay open with the weight of the rtt on top so I have been using a piece of 2x4 to hold the lid open when I am loading or unloading gear.

Roof top tent is getting older but in great condition. No rips or tears. The cover for the tent is a little finicky and takes a delicate touch and a little patience to close correctly. The bed inside is big enough to more than comfortably fit my family of 3. Tent also comes with rainfly, vestibule and ladder extension.

I have taken this trailer all over the state and it has never held me back on even the most technical trails. I will also leave the Trasharoo on the back! Overall, this trailer is ready to get you and all the crap your wife brings comfortably to your secluded camping spot!
old for sale ad.jpg
adams lake.jpg
devils punch bowl.jpg
mesa verde.jpg
metberry.jpg

If still available I have a couple of questions:

1. Can you give some dimensions on the trailer interior space;
B. Is the body of the trailer solid? The front panel looks like could have some repairs?
PS. I have a 6 and 8 year old camping with the wife and I. Does the tent have sufficient space?

Thanks!

vailTRD

If still available I have a couple of questions:

1. Can you give some dimensions on the trailer interior space;
B. Is the body of the trailer solid? The front panel looks like could have some repairs?
PS. I have a 6 and 8 year old camping with the wife and I. Does the tent have sufficient space?

Thanks!

1. image.jpeg
2. Body is solid enough to function however you need. Has some minor dents. Looks like it may have been used to haul a load of rocks at some point.
3. I have my wife and a 2 year old and we fit comfortably. Tent would work with another kiddo but wouldn't be the most roomy.

Random question, about how high off the ground does the tent sit? Trying to decide if it's something my dogs could jump into. They have no problem jumping into the bed of my truck (with the tailgate down).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94