Trucky McTruckface - Overland Adventure Truck

pnwginger

Adventure Truck Builder
Congratulations on the cabin mounting, my friend. Quite an accomplishment, and in spite of all the hard work and clever thought it required, you got it all done in pretty much record time. Good luck moving forward.

Mike,

Thank you so very much and even more thanks for taking the time out of your own days to assist in the assembly! Just like the assembly the mounting was another much appreciated group effort. It feels so good to have that whole stage in the books!

Quade

pnwginger

Adventure Truck Builder
So awesome. And even more awesome to see someones first post talking about all they're going to do to a rig and then see them ACTUALLY do it. Nice work.

I sure wish I had a shop like yours, too!

much appreciated! It sure was a lot of work to get to this point! too bad we have to find another shop in two weeks... it belongs to my sister and they decided to sell the place.

Thanks for following along!

The external dimensions of the box are 16' lengthl, 8' width , and 86.5" height.

Sounds like an exciting project! Can't wait to watch your progress!

thanks for the measurements, both here and on Insta, thats helpfull info.

already got contact with Adreas from Totalcomposites, very helpfull guy(s) there and a friendly bunch.

I'm currently taking drivinglessons for trucks so we still got a long road ahead. Keep up the good work, you're an inspiration for us all.

pnwginger

Adventure Truck Builder
We've been super busy!! Getting ready to move out of the shop and ensuring the habitation box and chassis are married together with wiring circuits. Also built a hitch to tow the mobile workshop! IMG_7557.jpgIMG_7564.jpgIMG_7620.JPGIMG_7623.jpgIMG_7663.jpgIMG_7686.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7621.jpg
    IMG_7621.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:

CHeath

This is the second build that I have read where the owner/builder decides to sell. Are these trucks not ideal for expedition builds?

GTC-wjg

This is the second build that I have read where the owner/builder decides to sell. Are these trucks not ideal for expedition builds?

He is selling the truck for reason other than it being completely rad. It is/they are completely rad. Which is the other rig your referred to in your post?

leviathan907

Well that's a bummer you're selling it was starting to be an awesome build! I was wondering how you were affording all that on a USCG salary!! I was gonna ask you to start a thread on your money guru ways haha! Good luck with you next build looking forward to seeing it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94