Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Trucky McTruckface - Overland Adventure Truck

Looks awesome!

so awesome to watch this! Great work!!
    Gravel Crew for life!
    98 ZJ SHTFV Build Thread http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...uot-SHTFV-quot
    Yaesu FTM-350AR - KJ6ZBT

Default Expedition vehicle FOR SALE

Well folks, now is the time where I have to sell my dream truck.

http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...62#post2360562

This is the second build that I have read where the owner/builder decides to sell. Are these trucks not ideal for expedition builds?

Quote Originally Posted by CHeath View Post
    This is the second build that I have read where the owner/builder decides to sell. Are these trucks not ideal for expedition builds?
    He is selling the truck for reason other than it being completely rad. It is/they are completely rad. Which is the other rig your referred to in your post?

Well that's a bummer you're selling it was starting to be an awesome build! I was wondering how you were affording all that on a USCG salary!! I was gonna ask you to start a thread on your money guru ways haha! Good luck with you next build looking forward to seeing it!
    Leviticus

Quote Originally Posted by CHeath View Post
    I am selling simply to turn this endeavor into a business. I've found something i love to do. building these things is quite costly and so i can't quite afford tooth build one and drive it around the world. yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GTC-wjg View Post
    He is selling the truck for reason other than it being completely rad. It is/they are completely rad. Which is the other rig your referred to in your post?

I think the other truck you're referring to was the Blue M1078, the chassis renovation was started by a couple and and sold to grigsby truck company in Bend, Oregon. My initial goals with this build were to complete it and drive to argentina and back, now i want to turn this endeavor into a business and build a few more of these.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathan907 View Post
    Well that's a bummer you're selling it was starting to be an awesome build! I was wondering how you were affording all that on a USCG salary!! I was gonna ask you to start a thread on your money guru ways haha! Good luck with you next build looking forward to seeing it!
    I bought a sprinter van, built it out and lived out of it for a few years while serving as a lifeboat driver in Washington state. while maximizing my time outdoors and not paying rent or utilities, i was able to quickly save money. after separating we sold the Wonderbus and made the investment in our future with the truck. also i attended school full time in a welding program using the GI Bill. no tricks, no frivolous expenses, just diligence and determination.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314