North Star pop-up: $500

stumpmj

I have a mid-80s North Star slide in for sale located in Waterloo Iowa. It has an eight floor but it's only four feet wide so it'll fit in any full size truck. I hauled it with a first gen Tundra with a 6.5' bed with out an issue.
Canvas, windows, and screens are all in great shape with no holes or tears. I did remove with fridge, furnace, and control since none worked and I wanted to drop some weight. The countertop was replaced with a piece of birch ply. I also added a deep cycle battery with an Anderson connector to supply power from the truck and I converted and interior lights to led.
I don't know if any issues with it but we moving and can't take it with us.

I'll try and get some pictures up later today.

$500

stumpmj

Hi everyone. I have pics now but I'm incompetent at posting them. PM me your email and I'll send them out.

stumpmj

Sorry to drop off the face of the earth; moving does that sometimes. PMs replied to.
To answer the last question in the thread, you need 48" between the wheel Wells so I doubt it'd fit in a ranger.

stumpmj

I just looked at the calendar and realized I need this thing gone. Price cut to $250. I'll throw it to the wolves in Craigslist tomorrow. Please save me from that fate!

mrbrefast

Do you mind sending me a bunch of photos? I'm in Cleveland OH 10 hours away but I do have a rather free weekend ahead of me...

Most importantly: which model is this/what does it weigh in at?

Mike

mrbrefast

I just looked at the calendar and realized I need this thing gone. Price cut to $250. I'll throw it to the wolves in Craigslist tomorrow. Please save me from that fate!

Responded to your PM with my email address - please do send me those pics and let me know when they've sent in case they go to spam.

stumpmj

My computer with pictures is now packed so if anyone wants to see something in particular, I can try to get one or two specific pictures.

Price is now down to free. It needs to be gone in the next couple of days before we move.

stumpmj

I don't know the model number or how much it weighs. I hauled it in a first gen tundra without issue.

It is an 8 foot floor with the floor being 4 feet wide front to back. Before yesterday I would have said it would fit in any half ton truck but I can know tell you it will not for in a first gen F150 super crew.

Do you mind sending me a bunch of photos? I'm in Cleveland OH 10 hours away but I do have a rather free weekend ahead of me...

Most importantly: which model is this/what does it weigh in at?

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier