Earthcruiser - Iveco E6 Video

chet6.7

Explorer
I like the way it looks,it seems more practicable for my use than a luxo vehicle like an EarthRoamer,both are well out of my price range.
If the excerpt below is accurate,the available engines are small, it seems under powered,at least from what I am used to.

"You can choose the performance that fits perfectly your business needs: maximum power ranges from 116 hp of the entry-level model to 205 hp, the highest in the industry for 4-cylinder engines. The choice includes the new 136 hp VGT and 180 hp models, as well as the F1A 2.3-litre top performer: 156 hp VGT. Furthermore, maximum torque can be as high as 470 Nm for the F1C 3.0-litre engine."

Keyne

Adventurer
I wonder if they could build one on the US Sprinter cab chassis? That would be great. However it does look like you can't a cab chassis with 4x4... thats kind of stupid.

Last edited:

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
Meet this couple from Germany in Anza Borrego in a Mobil Iveco - Awesome rig looks and is built for offroad much more than any Fuso or Sprinter I have seen.

Attachments

• IMG_4074.jpg
    IMG_4074.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 47

Keyne

Adventurer
Why not the Fuso 4x4 cheaper than a sprinter.

I like the open cab design of the Iveco setup to swivel the front seats. We have that in our Sprinter and it adds a lot of space and openness to the interior. Not having an Iveco here in the US the Sprinter is the next closest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne