1967 M416 custom expedition trailer

Campndad

Essayons!!
I purchased this trailer in 2011 and have had so much fun with the family in it. We are now moving up to a turtleback.
Color is Coniston Green
This is absolutely the best piece of camping gear I have ever owned. Maintenance free, Fist in the garage with room to spare for a car.
Custom axle, fenders, Cooler box, 2 Propane 5 # tanks and mounts, Fuel Can mounts, axe mount, shovel mount, Steel Lid, Mare roof tent, Stainless steel Igloo W/cover and mount, pintle hitch with receiver, tub has a rubber lining similar to LineX. Extra tire on a Toyota spare tire winch.
Also, comes with a Mini Green egg and mount to cook up steaks at the camp.
Firm on $5000.00

IMG_1373.jpgIMG_0622.jpg
Iphone Pictures 041.JPGIphone Pictures 045.jpg
IMG_5248[1].jpg

Attachments

• Iphone Pictures 045.jpg
    Iphone Pictures 045.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 211
Nice looking setup. I was not able to locate information on the RRT you list with the trailer. Do you have details on size and age?

Thanks!

Campndad

Essayons!!
I can get the dimensions from it when I get back this week. It was originally from Venezuela. Very well made probably 8 years old it does have a new cover and I keep the old one under it. Feel free to pm me faith more questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Campndad

Essayons!!
Much appreciated. The wife is out of town for the week anyway, not like I'm allowed to make any decisions while she's gone anyway.....

I sent you a pm with contact info. I plan to camp this weekend and can take some more pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles