Sand ladders

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
***Bump***

Because product was exactly as promised, shipped quick, and powder coating looked perfect. Thanks Ben!

Awsome! Glad to hear you received them, and thanks for the Bump!!!
Enjoy!

For everyone else out there We're getting another shipment in today so back orders will start to ship out.
Thanks!

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
BUMP for NEW KISS PRICING!!!:
New pricing will be
$230 ANY COLOR Standard Ladder
$280 ANY COLOR Reinforced Ladder
Colors include RED BLUE GREEN BLACK GREY ORANGE

sethro80

Adventurer
I need a pair for this beast, reinforced

Seth

M1079%20cinder%20lake%20-1_zps35ewutvl.jpg

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
Easter Week Special! I have 10 Pairs of Standard Grey $200!!! a pair!!! Get them while they last!!!

Also here is a snap of reinforced before coating!
IMG_0942.jpg

funshot

Thanks for the photo! Curious, what does this raise the weight limit to? What are they reinforced with? I am looking for something that will be able to "bridge" some gaps. Obviously, for a much lighter vehicle.

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
You can bridge smaller vehicles with no problem. I have used them bridging my Suzuki Samurai and Subaru Forester. I do t want to give a weight limit. People tend to push it beond and then get mad when it breaks. I can say from experience I have bridged my samurai 3 feet with very little deflection. I'll post some more photos when I get back to my computer.

Cheers!
Happy Easter!

Thanks for the photo! Curious, what does this raise the weight limit to? What are they reinforced with? I am looking for something that will be able to "bridge" some gaps. Obviously, for a much lighter vehicle.

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
You have a set I could use for a Ram 3500? Loaded up with all my gear I am pushing 10.5k

You can use them, However with that weight expect them to bend if your using them as bridging, and When the bend flip them over to flatten them back out. I do have some that are reinforced as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles