Sand ladders

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
5' Linking Sand Ladders Powder coated. $230 pair for grey or $250 pair for custom color of your choice. If you need them reinforced for bridging heaver vehicles that can be arranged as well. PM me, Text or call 406-670-S88S. No SPAM.
Cheers!

IMG_0809.jpg

Tembo

topless adventures
I use a version of these when out in the Sahara. Like Ben says, 'old school' but I will always take something metal over plastic or recycled fiberglass.

Abitibi

Explorer
Got any pictures of the reinforced ones and their price? (are these old landing strips?) I may need a couple sets and I'm also close to Bubblegoose1 so might be worth shipping all together? Thanks!

Cheers
David

"Another great day ruined by responsibilities"

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
David, if pricing is right, I can have shipped to my work warehouse in Seattle. I run work delivery trucks to Bellingham weekly, if that works?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
I'm waiting for my next shipment to come in, hopefully the end of this week or early next week. The reinforced ones will be the same ladder with two apposing spines running the length of the ladder. I will get pricing and pictures and pricing as soon as my next shipment comes in.

Cheers,
Ben

Got any pictures of the reinforced ones and their price? (are these old landing strips?) I may need a couple sets and I'm also close to Bubblegoose1 so might be worth shipping all together? Thanks!

Cheers
David

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
PM me if your intrested in multiple quantitys.

Cheers
David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne