Coveralls seat covers for 100 series land cruiser? Anyone?

Redman333

Adventurer
Anyone try these seat covers out. I have no need for the $1k set of seat covers from some of the other manufacturers even though I'm sure they are very nice. If I were to do that then I'd just buy new leather covers. My seats arent torn now but would like to keep them that way and was looking at the coveralls brand seat covers. Anyone install these in their trucks? Bonus points if you've got pics of them in your 100 series.

https://www.seatcoversunlimited.com...wNCIsIjQiOiI3NSIsIjUiOiIyMDk5In0=#installpics

Heres the link to the ones I was looking at. Not sure if I'm allowed to post links or not, if not admins just let me know and I'll delete it.

EDR

Observer
Those look nice. I'm needing something for the rear seats on my 100 so I can keep my dog from tearing them up too bad. I was eying the SOR covers, but like you, the cost was keeping me away. I'd rather buy sliders or a bumper for $1k than seat covers

Redman333

Adventurer
Those look nice. I'm needing something for the rear seats on my 100 so I can keep my dog from tearing them up too bad. I was eying the SOR covers, but like you, the cost was keeping me away. I'd rather buy sliders or a bumper for $1k than seat covers

Exactly. Fwiw I bought a pet sling when my lab was in the back seat. It worked pretty good. Now she stays in the cargo area so I don't need anything for the back seat. The seat covers I get will probably be going on just the fronts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redman333

Adventurer
So I emailed the coveralls company and asked if they had any pics of the product but they said they did not that they have too many products to take pics of them all. I am planning on trying to get a discount in return for taking pics for their website. Maybe I can get a bit off. I am going to try out the fronts only because thats all I need. I'll post here when I get them. I hate having to order blind though. I asked if they could be returned if I didnt like them and they said since they are custom ordered products that they cant be returned. However if the fitment isn't right I can send them back for them to adjust the fitment as much as needed.

stclair

Adventurer
Looking forward to seeing your pictures. We have 2 dogs, and for now they'll only ride in the Tundra(already scratched, licked, and stunk up to their liking), but I'd like some affordable seat covers for the Land Cruiser. In the past, we've gotten front seat covers from Cabela's, and they've been great. I'll be checking to see if those will work too. Has anybody here used them in a 100 Series?

Redman333

Adventurer
Looking forward to seeing your pictures. We have 2 dogs, and for now they'll only ride in the Tundra(already scratched, licked, and stunk up to their liking), but I'd like some affordable seat covers for the Land Cruiser. In the past, we've gotten front seat covers from Cabela's, and they've been great. I'll be checking to see if those will work too. Has anybody here used them in a 100 Series?
I'm interested in these because I work as a diesel tech on semi trucks. A lot of the trucks I work on have these seat covers and they are very durable. If they can handle the daily punishment of some of these drivers I'm pretty sure it can handle my punishment. However it still makes me leary ordering something I've never seen before even in pics. I'll take a chance though, plus it may help the community, knowing theres other options out there.

stclair

Adventurer
No not yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand! It's a chunk of change for sure! I've got a few I'm considering..Equipt, Tuff Duck, these, and just the old stand by..Cabela's cheapies. May just come down to price for us.

Redman333

Adventurer
I understand! It's a chunk of change for sure! I've got a few I'm considering..Equipt, Tuff Duck, these, and just the old stand by..Cabela's cheapies. May just come down to price for us.

I'm trying to find a happy medium, between price and quality.

Redman333

Adventurer
I had purchased the tactical seat covers from Coverking for my sons 4Runner. Nice heavy duty nylon with molle on the back for whatever you want to attach. I was thinking I could find a pouch for my fire extinguisher. We all know how hard it is to find a easy access place to put that in a 100.

https://www.coverking.com/tactical-ballistic-custom-seat-cover.html

Can't get you any picks right now because the rig is in Texas with my son.

Thats the exact ones I wanted to get except in tan to match my interior. I work as a diesel tech and see these in some of the trucks I work on and they hold up really well to the punishment the drivers put on them so I think I'll be happy with the quality of them but just not sure on fitment.

Was the fitment pretty good for the 4runner?

Philthyphil

Observer
Hate to ask, but has anyone tried the $25 version of neoprene covers from Costco? The look durable but are one size fits all so I'm sure they don't fit too well...

Koolman's Cruiser

His were tan as well. The fitment was real good, obviously not as good and tight as replacing the leather entirely, but good. The covers cover the entire seat and tuck behind the plastic for a clean look, not like some you see that have the straps (smithybuilt) It even has the separate headrest covers which most don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles