Anyone with an ARB awning room 2500x2500, wheres the access door?

WV Jeeper

Observer
Not looking for the entrance door to the room but specifically looking for a measurement of where the access door on the vehicle side is located on the awning room wall? Is it exactly centered on that wall and if not, how many inches in from each corner is it located? I'm interested in getting an awning room for my arb awning on our camper but I need to make sure the access door on the awning room will match up with the door on my camper, otherwise I guess I'm stuck getting the 3 wall set. I like the room though to keep the bugs at a minimum. If anyone has one and doesnt mind getting a measurement for me, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks.

Capercrew02

Observer
I have one on my trailer, the vehicle access door seams to be perfectly centered, but I should be setting up my room this weekend and can measure it for you if you'd like. Also, something I didn't know until I got the room was that the vehicle access door is just a door, and doesn't have a screen like the windows and entry door, I thought that was odd, but in practice isn't an issue for me.

WV Jeeper

Observer
I have one on my trailer, the vehicle access door seams to be perfectly centered, but I should be setting up my room this weekend and can measure it for you if you'd like. Also, something I didn't know until I got the room was that the vehicle access door is just a door, and doesn't have a screen like the windows and entry door, I thought that was odd, but in practice isn't an issue for me.

Thank you! That would be great if you could get a measurement. We are installing the awning this weekend so I am ready to order either the room or 3 walls based on where that door is on the room. I really appreciate it :)

Capercrew02

Observer
Unfortunately I totally forgot to pack a tape measure, but when I set up the room the door is perfectly centered, and it's about 1 1/2 or 2 feet in from each wall. 3 foot wide or so. Lmk if you need a more precise measurement and I'll unroll my room and take a tape measure to it for you

WV Jeeper

Observer
Okay, got some measurements. The door is 36" wide, and 28" from the corner seam.

Thank you so much! Your awesome. I hope we can mount the awning this weekend if the weather holds off and now I have the info to figure out if the door will work. Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz