Vantage Optics HID conversion for 3rd gen Dodge

c7train

Observer
My wife and I do a lot of night driving when on road trips. This allows for the kids to sleep and not be stuck in the truck for hours on end when they could be playing during daylight hours. S we drive at night, and wake up at the camp spot. Anyway, I'm a lighting freak to say the least, and hate poor lighting for these night driving excursions.

I installed the set of HID retrofit headlights from Vantage Optics last night. They are insanely bright and crisp. They have tons of reach while still not being a nuisance for in town driving. If you are sick of the poor lighting these trucks come with do this upgrade and relax while driving at night. I am not affiliated with Vantage optics and they aren't paying me for this review. I just think many times a positive experience with a company doesn't get out as much as a negative one. This is my second set of lights from Vantage and I've been treated well both times. Scott answered texts and calls immediately while I was installing the lights too which was really helpful. Good companies deserve the praise for working work so hard.

Here is a pic of what they look like.

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0443.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94