REI 20% works on RTT

John7M7

Most RTTs are out of stock. It also works with all the Goal Zero products, such as the new Boulder solar panels or the Yeti power banks. Good deal here.

C.L.H

Heads up, REI's current 20% off anniversary sale works on RTT's.
Are you ********** kidding me? I just bought my rtt yesterday from 4wheelparts I got free shipping Plus 50 bucks off and no tax.. Damn!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

C.L.H

Well it looks like they're only selling the Sky Rise right now anyway so I guess I can't be too mad

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

mikepro4x

New 20% off REI member coupon is here and still works

Just an FYI the 20% coupon with free shipping to store is working currently for Roof Top Tents......

I just tried using the new REI 20% off coupon with the Tepui Rooftop tent annex and it definitely works. It also works on the Yakima tents which are out of stock but you can backorder one and still get the discount until may 29th.
If you need the code, grab it here: bc25.com/coupon/20-off-rei-member-coupon-anniversary-sale

mikepro4x

10% off on all Tepui RTT's at Backcountry

Most RTTs are out of stock. It also works with all the Goal Zero products, such as the new Boulder solar panels or the Yeti power banks. Good deal here.

Backcountry has 10% off on all Tepui tents: goo.gl/V7Tsen if any one is looking for one

efog

Can confirm, discount definitely works and free shipping is killer. If you're in the market for a RTT, wait for an REI member sale. Ordered an Autana Sky 3 in store yesterday. Saved over $500 between discount and free shipping. If they run out of stock just reach out to their customer service team, they'll let you know if more inbound in time for you to place a back order.

SETundra

I missed out on this one. Well actually wasn't ready to buy since I hadn't made up my mind yet.

Anyone know when or how often REI runs this sale throughout the year?

Ghost65

Allergic to Pavement
Anyone know when or how often REI runs this sale throughout the year?

Usually 3-4 times a year...Member Sale in April, Anniversary Sale in late May, Labor Day Sale, and Winter Sale. There are also scattered 20% off sales that Yakima and Thule run in addition to the Member 20 coupons. :sombrero:

mass

Observer
Damn, moral of the story here is to check the post dates... haha, almost just bought a tent.

MEMLOVE20 is expired as of right now.

With that 20 off, the Ayer Sky is ~800 after taxes!! Whoa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles