Interesting Jeep combo on eBay in Key West, FL

hrududu

Adventurer
Not mine or near.

2009 Real YJ JEEP Overland Expedition Custom Fabricated Camper Trailer RV

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162442606274?ul_noapp=true

THE Coolest JEEP Expedition Camper you will ever see!
Made in 2009 from an original Jeep YJ body.
Warning: People will not leave you alone when you're towing this. And we have honestly met many new friends beginning with conversations about this Jeep trailer. It is super cool. Airstreams, vintage trailers, teardrops-- they are a dime a dozen. The little teardrops go for upwards of $20,000 for a nice one and there's no room to even sleep. THIS is a special camper.
It tows like it's not there. I lose 1 mile per gallon in our Jeep Sahara towing it and that is fantastic.
The front floor bed size is Queen, tapering at your feet to twin/full. Two people sleep like a log. We use memory foam and that's luxury camping.
14' overall, including rear racks and front tongue.
92" Camper Cab.
Under Cab Fishing Rod Storage Tube.
All features you can see in photos. We live in Key West and we just got back a few months ago taking this Jeep on the road again, this time through the entire Southern US to Arizona and California and up to Utah. Photos are in Monument Valley AZ/UT, Mexican Hat, Utah, Jerome, Arizona and Valley of the Gods, Arizona. The trip was a blast!
It is titled and tagged in Arizona with lifetime registration.
We went through all the rock and canyon country of Utah, Arizona and New mexico and any place our Sahara went, it went-- no problem.
I think the tongue weight is about 190# so anything can tow it.
Expedition Jack, Expedition Roof Rack, Rear Cooler Rack and Rear Tool Box rack, Interior Locked Pistol and valuables safe box and spare.
This is one of as kind. You will find a couple of junky mock-ups that look like a Jeep but this has been purpose built frame up. Most importantly, it has a custom fabricated floor with NO TRANS TUNNEL. IT HAS A FLAT CAMPING FLOOR!
Has a couple SMALL dings and needs a polish. Kept under a car port here in Key West.
Sweet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles