WTB: Turtleback trailer or similar

DCBoise

Seeking Turtleback Trailer or similar with 4 to 6 man RTT, willing to travel with cash for the right trailer.
Cheers

TexasD-90

Adventurer
I've got a 2016 Turtleback for sale. It has nearly every option including a 23Zero Byron tent. We sleep 4 in the tent, and you could sleep more in the annex. $21,500 with full factory warranty from the day you buy it, and financing available. If you're interested I'll email you a spen sheet. It's located in north Texas.

acmcgaha

I've got a 2016 Turtleback for sale. It has nearly every option including a 23Zero Byron tent. We sleep 4 in the tent, and you could sleep more in the annex. $21,500 with full factory warranty from the day you buy it, and financing available. If you're interested I'll email you a spen sheet. It's located in north Texas.
If OP is not interested, text me @ 9013348861.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mtmanx

Come see us at 3777 w chinden garden city

Friday through monday our store is open displaying off road trailers in garden city

Deauxx

2017 Turtleback expedition trailer FULLY loaded for sale

I have a brand new, never used turtleback trailer that I took delivery of in January 2017. It has every available option that Dave puts on these trailers. I am located in the Houston Texas area. I can send you a copy of the build sheet and pictures of the trailer. It is absolutely in mint condition.
If OP is interested, please text me at 817-403-3999, or PM me on this forum.

Aeroscout

2017 Turtleback expedition trailer FULLY loaded for sale

I have a brand new, never used turtleback trailer that I took delivery of in January 2017. It has every available option that Dave puts on these trailers. I am located in the Houston Texas area. I can send you a copy of the build sheet and pictures of the trailer. It is absolutely in mint condition.
If OP is interested, please text me at 817-403-3999, or PM me on this forum.
Has this sold?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles