Multiple Camera Switch box

tienckb

Adventurer
Looking for a video camera switch box that controls 4 cameras. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure

may be loc pic I have 3 cameras on my jeep 2 up front 1 back up

Attachments

• IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0434_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_0434_edited-1.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 28
loc pic

Loc pic by Coastal electronics is a device that mounts behind your radio in a jeep it has auxiliary switches that can be set to allow you radio to switch and "unlock certain features" it was pretty easy to install found some cameras on the web and just hooked it up for mounting plates I uses a cutting board from Home market drilled a few holes on . The warn bumper already had the W cut outs so I though I'll just stick them in there. and drill the bumper to mount the cutting board as sort of a back plate.

WeeJeep2

Adventurer
Loc pic by Coastal electronics is a device that mounts behind your radio in a jeep it has auxiliary switches that can be set to allow you radio to switch and "unlock certain features" it was pretty easy to install found some cameras on the web and just hooked it up for mounting plates I uses a cutting board from Home market drilled a few holes on . The warn bumper already had the W cut outs so I though I'll just stick them in there. and drill the bumper to mount the cutting board as sort of a back plate.

I've got the same system in my Ram 2500 running 3 auxiliary cameras and the stock back up camera. The system works great for me. I tow a small trailer so being able to display the high rear camera looking down on the trailer full time while driving is important to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne