4x4 Ford F-600 for sale

teddy_777

Its a 1975, factory lifted, factory 4 wheel drive F-600 with only 15,000 original miles on it.

f600.jpeg

VIN: F66DVV61153
WB: 176:
COLOR: M
TYPE/GVW: F661
BODY: 438
TRANS: M
AXLE: 53J
MAX GVW: 24000#

ENGINE: 330XD
TRANS: CLARKE 285V 5 SPD
AXLES: ROCKWELL FDS 75HDX
TRANSFER CASE: ROCKWELL T-22?
WINCH: RAMSEY 12000# PTO

Here is the quick back story on this truck:

It was ordered and purchased jointly by the Enumclaw Fire Department and Police Departments, to be their "Command Vehicle" and "Incident Response" mobile headquarters. It was maintained with tax payer dollars, and is in pristine condition (again, only 15K original miles!!!).

The box on the back is aluminum, and it had a 12,000 lb Ramsey hydro winch on the front, two slide out Onan industrial gens on either side, as well as dual fuel tanks.

My intention was to build an awesome Expedition Camper. The truck has 5 ton Rockwell axles and a LOT of ground clearance, along with a crawler gear that really will pull this truck through ANYTHING.

Due to developments in the last few years, I will not be able to build my dream camper.

I am hoping that someone who WILL build this truck out to be the ultimate camper will buy it.

I am selling the truck for $7000.

It appears that including a link is not allowed, so message me or email me for photos if you are interested (I have a large .zip archive hosted on a web server for download).

teddy_777

The camper has been completely gutted. All of the furniture and radio gear was removed.

Truck itself looks to be in great shape, but camper looks to need gutting and a redo.

Pretty cool rig.

teddy_777

Kenny B... I took a quick look at your facebook link. WICKED cool looking campers! Like, UniCat stuff! I am sure we will be in contact, within a year! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94