M762 Trailer build

slascalza

I have a 1967 M762 trailer that we are building up to hold a CVT Mt Bachelor and a CVT 55" awning. The day I brought it home and where we are at now. It is going to be modeled after the turtleback Trailers.

IMG_4380.jpgIMG_4484.jpgIMG_4483.jpgIMG_4482.jpgIMG_4481.jpgIMG_4450.JPGIMG_4128.jpgIMG_4119.jpgIMG_4286.jpgIMG_4485.jpg

Up next to add two posts to the front of the trailer box to make sure that the metal will not look wavy. The plan is to build a stainless steel water tank to fit inside the box. This will all have to be done by June since I have a trip to the Grand Canyon in July. Will try to keep this thread updated with progress. Sorry for all the photos turned upside down. Can't seem to figure out how to fix that.
Please let me know if you have questions or suggestions.

Thank you

KellyM

Adventurer
Hey S - I have a couple of FJ wheels that would work well for that.:) It's looking good.

Kelly

slascalza

Hey Kelly Let me know when I can get those from you. I am following your build and cant wait to see what you do with it. Thank you. Yours is starting to look awesome.

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
Subscribed. I'm just in the planning stages of a M116A2 build. I'm using a small comm shelter for the enclosure.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior