Custom Black Tank Manufacturer?

bumblebus

Observer
Hi. I have an old 8' hard side camper and my black tank is in the back underneath. It's a big one... not sure size, but I'm guessing at least 24 gallons or more. I'm going to be shortening the width of the back of the camper a few inches to better fit into my truck bed and it's too wide (plus it's old and the bottom floor is warped/bowed in upwards in the middle so I never get good/complete drainage, which leads me to my question...

Anyone recommend a custom black tank manufacturer? I want to send them my existing old tank with instructions to mimic it's holes and most of it's size, but less wide on each side. Any ideas? Googling isn't helping me much, but I'm no search expert.

Thanks!

High Water

Baja Bliss
Tank Mfgs

There are many custom tank manufactures. I suggest narrowing the field to what material you would like the tank to be made from?
stainless steel, aluminum, HDPE? With that decision that I can PM you a list of manufactures.

bumblebus

Observer
There are many custom tank manufactures. I suggest narrowing the field to what material you would like the tank to be made from?
stainless steel, aluminum, HDPE? With that decision that I can PM you a list of manufactures.

Thank you High Water. I think plastic is the one for me. Any tips appreciated. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles