Spring Garage Sale - Seattle, WA

ericmtnbkr

Bunch of stuff for sale in Seattle, WA

2 x Scepter Jerry Cans– Gas with red gasket- essentially new with some side scratching from moving around – SOLD

Front Runner Double Jerry can holder – Brand new never used – SOLD

Toyota TRD/Bilstein shocks and struts (no springs) from ’16 Tacoma – 3000 miles on them but essentially new – $150

Bilstein B110 5100 rear shocks (These are the shocks from the RCD 4″-5″ Tacoma Lift System also the 99-06 Tundra 6″ Lift System.) – brand new in box never installed – $100

Toyota Tacoma TRD stock leaf springs from ’16 Tacoma – 3000 miles on them $100

Deaver leaf spring pack for ’05+ Tacoma custom built with 10 leaf – $250

Firestone Ride-Rite Air bags for '05+ Tacoma 4×4 – Brand New in box never even pulled out – $250

Ping me, ring me, email me – willing to meet up in greater Puget Sound area for a swap – photos as needed. Everything is open to negotiation – lets chat. Most of this stuff came from Wheelers Off Road if you want to double check retail pricing

Eric

eric.wallace0 at gmail.com or 2o6-66o-8512

Last edited:

ericmtnbkr

Updated pricing

Updated options and pricing:
Adding the leaf springs and Bilstein shocks as a package
Scepter and Front Runner stuff sold

Toyota TRD/Bilstein shocks and struts (no springs) AND leaf springs from ’16 Tacoma – 3000 miles on them but essentially new – $200

Firestone Ride-Rite Air bags for '05+ Tacoma 4×4 – Brand New in box never even pulled out – $225

Deaver leaf spring pack for ’05+ Tacoma custom built with 10 leaf – $225

Bilstein B110 5100 rear shocks (These are the shocks from the RCD 4″-5″ Tacoma Lift System also the 99-06 Tundra 6″ Lift System.) – brand new in box never installed – $75

Ping me, ring me, email me – willing to meet up in greater Puget Sound area for a swap – photos as needed. Everything is open to negotiation – lets chat. Most of this stuff came from Wheelers Off Road if you want to double check retail pricing

Eric

ericmtnbkr

Tacoma suspension

Updated options and pricing:
Adding the leaf springs and Bilstein shocks as a package
Scepter, airbags, and Front Runner stuff sold

Toyota TRD/Bilstein shocks and struts (no springs) AND leaf springs from '16 Tacoma – 3000 miles on them but essentially new – $175

Deaver leaf spring pack for '05+ Tacoma custom built with 10 leaf –SOLD

Bilstein B110 5100 rear shocks (These are the shocks from the RCD 4″-5″ Tacoma Lift System also the 99-06 Tundra 6″ Lift System.) – brand new in box never installed – SOLD

Eric

Last edited:

ericmtnbkr

The leaf pack gives a 2 1/2" lift for a constant heavy load. These were built for a 15 Tacoma DCLB with a FWC meant to be loaded full time. They ride awesome but I've gone a different route and now they're sitting in the garage needing a new home.

A.Wilson013

Adventurer
The leaf pack gives a 2 1/2" lift for a constant heavy load. These were built for a 15 Tacoma DCLB with a FWC meant to be loaded full time. They ride awesome but I've gone a different route and now they're sitting in the garage needing a new home.

I have a friend that's desperately in search of a deaver pack... I'll send him this way if djb hasn't decided to purchase them (fingers crossed :p)

ericmtnbkr

Updated the thread
Air bags are sold
Bilstein B110 are sold
Deaver leaf pack is sold

Still have the stock leaf springs and stock shocks and struts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles