Ever find yourself in a remote area when camera run out of battery------MEET THE PAK

Kalisaya Power

Supporting Sponsor
The KaliPAK is the best portable solar generator ever designed. With 3 models ranging in power capacity and weight ( 12-14 lb), never find yourself without a reliable energy source ever again. The KaliPAK has big enough storage space to include your extra camera batteries, cables, and cameras! And it has a 40-Watt Solar Panel ready to stay away from the grid for infinite amount of power! All these features create a truly portable all-in-one portable power source.

Gets yours today at Kalisayapower.com.

Also see url for the KP201-198Wh Portable solar power system with 20-watt solar panel included.
and KP401-384Wh portable solar power system with 40-Watt Solar Panel included
See video below to get a great visual

May The Power Be With You™

Order from kalisayapower.com and get an additional 5% off using discount code expedition5.

*****5 Star Reviews on Amazon*******

moabian

Yeah...like I'm going to buy something that weighs at least 60X what a spare camera battery weighs and costs 15X as much as a spare battery. So I could buy 15 spare camera batteries for the same price and still be carrying less bulk and less than 1/4 the weight. And only 2 of those reviews on Amazon are from verified purchasers...the 2 shortest reviews at 10 words or less.

lucky7

Adventurer
FC500N-1_14a88f25-5cf2-451c-8a2c-ae5694ea86e9_grande.jpg

Joe917

Explorer
Bingo!
Yeah...like I'm going to buy something that weighs at least 60X what a spare camera battery weighs and costs 15X as much as a spare battery. So I could buy 15 spare camera batteries for the same price and still be carrying less bulk and less than 1/4 the weight. And only 2 of those reviews on Amazon are from verified purchasers...the 2 shortest reviews at 10 words or less.

moabian

The Kalisaya is not designed to power a fridge. It's only 38Ah. Depending on your setting and external temperatures, your fridge might last 15 hours with the Kalisaya. According to the Kalisaya rep: "The KaliPAK specializes in powering cellphones, lights, laptops, HAM radions (sic), cameras and other key essentials..." Little stuff...not big stuff like a fridge. There are several systems available with much more capacity for a lot less money if you want to power a fridge. Personally, I use an ArkPak with a 100Ah Battle Born LiFePO4 battery to run my 63-qt ARB. Before I got the expensive Lithium battery, I used a much cheaper Odyssey battery in the ArkPak and it worked fine...just not as much capacity as the Battle Born and significantly heavier.

Last edited:

billiebob

I've never had a power issue. One spare battery and I never use the LED screen. 10 days in India without a charger and I flew home with 2000 pictures on 4 cards. Never recharged.

The LED screen is what sucks up the power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles