FS: XVenture XV-1 w/ electrical, Rigid lighting, bedliner, Goal Zero batt

I just want to take a minute and thank the good gentleman from Texas. Not only did @VisualUniverse sell me his trailer at a fair price but he very generously met me at a half way point to exchange possession. This created a 10 hour drive for him! Even so in the midst of a inland monsoon he took time to explain every detail on the trailers functions.

Seriously, thanks Phil. I likely will still have to bother you with a few random questions but only due to my limited memory.

Scott

VisualUniverse

Observer
I just want to take a minute and thank the good gentleman from Texas. Not only did @VisualUniverse sell me his trailer at a fair price but he very generously met me at a half way point to exchange possession. This created a 10 hour drive for him! Even so in the midst of a inland monsoon he took time to explain every detail on the trailers functions.

Seriously, thanks Phil. I likely will still have to bother you with a few random questions but only due to my limited memory.

Scott

Pleasure meeting you and hope you enjoy the trailer. Send me your questions any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles