Socket Organization: Socket Roll

Anak

Stranger
This showed up in the NAXJA (Jeep Cherokee forum) SoCal chapter and I thought it would probably be of interest here too:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/socket-roll-new#/

I have no affiliation with the company, but I like the looks of the product and the guy behind it (Chris) has been very responsive to interest and questions.

Field repairs are a pain, and keeping tools organized and out of the dirt is one part of the problem. This looks like a good solution for sockets.

Choff

Adventurer
Very nice , I am putting I on my wish list, I got cut by one of those cheap metal socket holders one and through them all away !!!!
What a great idea
I WOULD LIKE ONE

Socket Roll

Hello All.

My name is Chris and I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know I am available to answer any questions you might have about Socket Roll.

I can actually start with a comment:

Proper4wd: "Not a fan. Keep them on a rail. Way less bulky and easy to inventory."
a. The bulky part is true to a point. From my recollection the rails only hold about 12-15 sockets, no ratchets, no extensions, no universals. Once you get to 50 sockets like Socket Roll has and then add in the tools above in all three drives (1/4, 3/8 and 1/2) the "less bulky" factor kind of goes away. Socket Roll is the ULTIMATE in portable socket storage and it keeps your tools together and organized.

Also, there is bold scratch resistant numbering so you can easily find what you need. Inventory is also as easy as running your fingers across the socket rows and seeing what is not there.

Let me know if you guys have any more questions and I'll be happy to answer.

Oh - The link provided by Anak (thank you by the way) has the group buy deal for 10. Check it out.

Have a great day!

fishEH

Explorer
This looks like a pain in the butt.
This showed up in the NAXJA (Jeep Cherokee forum) SoCal chapter and I thought it would probably be of interest here too:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/socket-roll-new#/

I have no affiliation with the company, but I like the looks of the product and the guy behind it (Chris) has been very responsive to interest and questions.

Field repairs are a pain, and keeping tools organized and out of the dirt is one part of the problem. This looks like a good solution for sockets.

I have used these for years too. Two for 1/4" drive sockets and two for 1/2" drive ones. Glad to see the price has come down since a couple of my nubs have broke off.
I've used this product for several years in my tool bag.
I've had great success with it.

http://www.offroadtrailtools.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=65

94Discovery

Adventurer
Hello All.

My name is Chris and I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know I am available to answer any questions you might have about Socket Roll.

I can actually start with a comment:

Proper4wd: "Not a fan. Keep them on a rail. Way less bulky and easy to inventory."
a. The bulky part is true to a point. From my recollection the rails only hold about 12-15 sockets, no ratchets, no extensions, no universals. Once you get to 50 sockets like Socket Roll has and then add in the tools above in all three drives (1/4, 3/8 and 1/2) the "less bulky" factor kind of goes away. Socket Roll is the ULTIMATE in portable socket storage and it keeps your tools together and organized.

Also, there is bold scratch resistant numbering so you can easily find what you need. Inventory is also as easy as running your fingers across the socket rows and seeing what is not there.

Let me know if you guys have any more questions and I'll be happy to answer.

Oh - The link provided by Anak (thank you by the way) has the group buy deal for 10. Check it out.

Have a great day!
I love your product but i find it a bit pricey comparing it to what we can find as tool roll on amazon that are arround 20$ i bought so far 5 2 china crap and the others are excellent ,
The idea is cool and it is organise all your stuff ,for expedition and offroad rattle free i will link the indigogo campain to 2 facebook pages .
Good luck i might be one of your customer ��

Socket Roll

Hi 94Discovery!

Thanks for the compliment and for sharing via social media. I understand about the other tool rolls that are out there, but the things that make Socket Roll stand out from the crowd is the high grade military elastic, the bold and organized numbering and the room to hold a total of 60 tools. Other rolls may have space for a few, but nothing compares to the security and assortment you will get with Socket Roll.

Really, for me, it's a matter of peace of mind though. Personally, I don't want to get stuck somewhere because I didn't have the right tool to get me out of a pinch or a friend for that matter.

Let me know if you have any questions and just as a side note, we have a deal going on right now for a group buy where Socket Roll is only $40 each. It's a pretty sweet deal and you get your choice of color.

Socket Roll

wreckdiver1321 - Glad you like the idea and I dig the bag in the link you put up, but the thing that separates Socket Roll from the rest is the sheer number of sockets and accessories (60 total) as well as the speedy and clear organization and with the Atlas you still have to dig to find your tools. Plus, the atlas bag is $5 more than Socket Roll :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles