SOLD - 2004 modified Land Rover Discovery SE7 $7,500

speedpin

Observer
2004 Land Rover Discovery SE7. $7500.00

Truck has been well maintained. I am the third owner. NO rust , truck came from southwest.

Many pics:

https://goo.gl/photos/yg9vTYC1SqGZr6Zk7

Great rig just moving to a Defender.

106k miles 4.6 V8

Head gaskets replaced 30K ago.*
While replacing head gaskets heads were pressure checked and serviced and top-end resealed. New coil and magnecor wires. New plugs. New exhaust gaskets. Headliner redone.

Custom steel rear bumper with hitch. Rovertyme steel front winch bumper. 2 inch old man emu suspension lift *and front shocks and steering stabilizer. Has Fox 2.0 remote reservoir shocks in rear. SD roof rack with chicken coop flooring. Rear door ladder.*

Six LED spot and flood lights, hood blackout. Reverse and rear switched work lamp. 255 85 16*Discovery *all terrain tires with matching spare, great tread. Custom Rock slider and step bars.*

Drives 75 mph with no shimmy or shakes, great daily driver. Doesn't burn oil or lose any colant. Has a genuine 180 thermostat, never goes over 198 degrees.*

The 2004 model has the downhill descent and Center diff lock selectable. Heat and AC and stereo work perfect. Has two jump seats in rear currently not installed but go with. Has rubber floor mat load space Matt. interior LED light upgrade.*

Has minor pinstriping and a few dings and bruises.

for asking price winch and synthetic line included. *otherwise I will use it on other rig.

Wow. Great looking truck. You know a good seller when they provide over 30 very detailed pictures of the rig they are selling.

One of these days, I will have to jump on these deals and do what I have always been thinking to myself. Buy a expo ready rig, take on a serious road expo trip and when done, sell it back. all within a year.

GLWS. Should sell fast.

USMC Dude

Just looking to get lost
Oh my. This would work way better than my Ram 2500 for the beach and other places I want to go. Nice Rig!

Happykamper

Explorer
Petit I've done that twice minus the sell it after ...and only took a month and 2 months to get home!! Thought I was the only one looking for those opportunities:). Live the dream!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears