Picking up another 12 valve

frojoe

Adventurer
I've been using Imgur.com for all my pics.. they have been posting well so far. Just be careful to resize them to a comfortable viewing size before uploading, as I think Imgur will display them full resolution if you upload full resolution and then copy the URL directly.. I don't think they have the auto-resizing feature during hotlinking that photo****it had.

Also, I'm going to install the custom springs this weekend (finally!) so I'll let you know asap how they ride in comparison to the Thuren springs!

huntsonora

Explorer
Sprayed Raptor Liner on the ARE topper I bought last month. Tried to match it to the factory Dodge “driftwood” color.

60ijAje.png

VAMlowX.jpg

I think it'll look good with the silver Denver Off road front end replacement. Going to hit the rocker panels this week with the same color

varmkA1.png

huntsonora

Explorer
Truck is coming along... Bed liner is done and I used raptor liner on the rocker panels and the topper. Vacuum pump is resealed and the power steering leaks have been addressed

Attachments

• 7A2A6AAD-4B31-48F1-8273-D59207D0D1BC.jpg
    7A2A6AAD-4B31-48F1-8273-D59207D0D1BC.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 40

huntsonora

Explorer
Picked up a clean 2002 Hallmark Ute LX this weekend. I’ll put it on the Dodge and out of respect for my Indian bride we’ll call it the Dodge-Ma-Haul. My little girl is pretty excited as I took her to see it today. I have the Happijac mount setup on the way and hope to have it on the truck here pretty quick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz