2 x ARB folding camp chairs

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
Sold to Roaddude.

---

I've decided to list my two ARB camping chairs for sale. They're about six months old and in great shape. I'm simply reworking my gear set up.

One chair had a small burn mark in the material. It looks like a cigarette burn, but it's actually from a hot pebble that was ejected from a fire ring while camping in Gila. One of the stones in the ring was damp and suddenly exploded when it became too hot. The pebble landed in the chair and melted the fabric. The hole is roughly the size of bb. Other than that, the chairs are in excellent shape.

I'm asking $50 for both. These generally sell for around $50 each new before shipping. I would prefer to sell them together and I would recommend buying them together as they are comfortable. Located in El Paso, TX - I'm not interested in shipping at this time.

Photos:
IMG_0038.jpgIMG_0039.jpgIMG_0042.jpg

Cheers,

Last edited:

yonah

Sure it was a damp pebble :) seeeeeeeeeeed

I'm not a smoker ;)

The story is even funnier - at least to me. When the stone exploded another piece of it flew about 10' across the campsite and hit my friend in the forehead. He didn't laugh as much as I did.

yonah

Still available. I'm negotiable on the price if you are local.

yonah

Dropping the price to $50. Local pick up only.

Last edited:

XJINTX

Explorer
I'd be willing to pay shipping too I'm in 76524 I'll be in El Paso area but not until Sept. I live near Waco if you head east ;)

Roaddude

Long time off-grid vanlife adventurist
yonah - sent a pm about an hour ago about your ARB chairs...willing to pay now via Paypal or similar and pick 'em up in person when out that way next month.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke