Flip-Pac Parts Suppliers List? Windows, Torsion Bars, etc.

Brutsie

Jay18, Have you had any luck on this? I need to replace the whole frame myself. I'm assuming FlipPac didn't have a customer window frame made, so I'm hopping that someone will be able to identify a model number or manufacturer.

I came across these guys, but can't get them measurements until my shell gets back from the paint shop.
https://www.custompickup.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=2772
Broken Rear Window hinge

The hinge on my rear window just busted. Most of the rivets have come out. Can anyone recommend where I can get this fixed? Can any camper-shell repair place fix this?
Hi. I am wondering if you found a model number for the flippack rear door replacement. I had a significant mishap that pretty much destroyed mine including the frame of the back door is damaged. Thanks for any help.

scantino

If you want I could take a pic or two.

Does anybody have any info on replacement hood pins? I can't seem to find anything.

Also, there seems to be a wrench/bar that attached to the torsion bar for easy open/closing. Does anybody have any idea where to find a replacement? I currently have to use a stepstool and my bar hands and its a huge pain.

Thanks!

scantino

Does anybody have any info on replacement hood pins? I can't seem to find anything.

Also, there seems to be a wrench/bar that attached to the torsion bar for easy open/closing. Does anybody have any idea where to find a replacement? I currently have to use a stepstool and my bar hands and its a huge pain.

Thanks!

Well, I found some photos, but no luck with replacement parts.

Hood Pins:

Torsion Bar Crank:

WOODY2

Adventurer
Well, I found some photos, but no luck with replacement parts.

Hood Pins:

Torsion Bar Crank:
One possible work around would be weld a large nut to the face of the splined torsion bar then you could use a large breaker bar and socket to open the lid. I'd suggest not covering the actual splines incase you ever source a replacement. You won't need the hood pins to transport it back to your place.

scantino

One possible work around would be weld a large nut to the face of the splined torsion bar then you could use a large breaker bar and socket to open the lid. I'd suggest not covering the actual splines incase you ever source a replacement. You won't need the hood pins to transport it back to your place.

Not a bad idea but I don't know how to weld. It's already on my truck, I'm just looking for the pins to take it out!

scantino

more photos of the hood pins

highwest

I think this thread over at Tacoma World has drawings of the original hood pins that you could take to a fabricator and have made up. I’m sorry I’m unable to find the specific post.

Frontcountry

I am getting the FlipPac rear glass replaced at Central Glass in Midvale, Utah. 7985 S State St. 801-561-2213. About $260. They are the only place that I have found that could help.

4x4Hoth

Poptop Overland in San Diego, CA recently posted they changed a torsion bar and hinges fyi.

Attachments

• IMG_3466.png
    IMG_3466.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke