AEV Recruit - AEV does the RAM 1500

haven

Expedition Leader
American Expedition Vehicles has a 20 year history building custom parts for the Jeep Wrangler. More recently, AEV has turned its attention to Ram pickups. The latest offering is the AEV Recruit, a $15,000 upgrade package for the Ram 1500.

Recruit includes a 4 inch suspension lift, custom shocks, a front skid plate, 35 inch tires on 20 inch alloy rims, hd front and rear bumpers, and a vented hood (helps when low speed crawling for extended periods). The Recruit package retains the stock vehicle's carrying capacity.

There are plenty of options to add to the Recruit package if your wallet can bear the load.

The Recruit comes from a company with impeccable off-roading credentials, and offers the convenience of dealer delivery and financing.

How about a Ram 1500 diesel with AEV Recruit package and a 4 Wheel Campers Hawk on a flatbed?

see https://www.aev-conversions.com/vehicles/recruit for details.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
Actually with the ecodiesel this could be a nice setup for those that don't need a heavy duty truck. I'm with everyone on the elocker though.

no-pistons

Adventurer
Is that a drop bracket lift? Or are my eyes deceiving me...

Yes

0059c4fa3e6955629acc6074b8874b24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
Actually with the ecodiesel this could be a nice setup for those that don't need a heavy duty truck. I'm with everyone on the elocker though.

I have the ecodiesel...

LOVE the motor and fuel economy!...but the bumpers are TINFOIL!! already banged my rear bumper so hard I couldnt open the tailgate at a less than 5mph bump to a 6in tree...

Off this I would like the snorkle...hood maybe..and the bumpers...but the cost is WAY too high for the AEV bumpers in my opinion...

that fat sucker pipe snorkle thou.....and it cant make my visibility worse with the pillar airbags..I loose mini-coopers in round abouts all the time..(6 near hits in a year) so the snorkle wont block much more...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier