Canadian looking for Autohome Columbus - easier to buy it in USA vs Can supplier?

goldengal

I'm trying to purchase an Autohome Columbus medium. It seems like there aren't too many dealers out there and I'm finding it difficult to find one. I'm wondering what the easiest option is: contact the Canadian supplier across the country or just drive down to the US and pick one up. Do they need to be ordered or do some dealers have them available immediately? Thank you!

greg.potter

Adventurer
Check with Nathan at "The Gear Shop" in Calgary. I have purchased a James Baroud RTT and ARB fridge from him in the past. At the time he had access to Autohome as well. As far as I am aware this is the most "overland" oriented shop in Calgary.

1-855-755-0011
orders@thegearshop.ca
1431 40 AVE NE CALGARY, AB T2E 8N6

Colin Hughes

Explorer
The Canadian distributor/importer pulled everything back to himself a few years ago. I was one of the reps for Canada. I started bringing in tents for customers from Mike at Autohome USA but when the dollar dropped 35%, it became very expensive and became a waste of my time to quote, only to have folks say, too expensive. You can try calling the importer in Montreal. Ideally, you should try and find something local, as indicated above or take a drive to the US. It's too bad really, I don't know how many the importer is selling but I get at least one call a week looking to buy a Autohome tent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne