Alu-Cab Shadow Awning Mount Help

MetalDog

Observer
Hey guys, I was curious if anyone knows how far the awning is offset from the Alu-Cab RTT? I know the Shadow Awning Bracket bolts snugly to the RTT, but my question is how far offset from the awning from the bracket itself?

The reason I ask is that my Alu-Cab RTT is sitting on Rhino Rack crossbars, and I'm not sure if the Shadow Awning will clear the crossbars (as the awning hangs down to where the crossbar legs stick out). I can cut the bars down so they are flush with the legs, but the side of the legs are at least an inch wider than the RTT, and then slope out.

Now if the Shadow Awning didn't hang down (basically where I could mount it above the height of the bars) that would be cool, but it doesn't look like that will fit. Anyone got any close up shots of the front-to-back view of their awning mounted up to their RTT? Thanks!

IMG_1656.jpg

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
You will need to mark and cut down the bars to be flush with the end of your Rhino Rack foot. It may clear now, but you will never be able to operate the zipper. LMK if I can assist!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94