ARB Simpson III

AlumniCU

Hi all. Looking for my first RTT and like the ARB Simpson III with an annex. Need a "three person" size and an annex with floor is a must. Have also looked at several others brands, as well as outfits that put their own brand on the standard Chinese variations. It seems the ARB is priced well and good quality, with good customer service. Plus, I really like my ARB awning. Plus plus, I can also pick up locally.

So my question: is there a good argument or solid points to not go with ARB?

Also, anyone in Colorado selling a gently used RTT?

concretejungle

Adventurer
ARB has some of the most rock solid customer service in the industry. That alone is worth looking at ARB.

You just have to decide what style tent you want, basically flip over or a pop up hard shell.

AlumniCU

Thank you both - with an annex requirement and price, hard shell isn't a good option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlumniCU

Would gladly accept recommendations for who to buy ARB from in Denver area...

Rezarf <><

Explorer
I would second Slee, they are amazing with customer service and they can get most anything you want. 4 wheel parts is also local and can have things shipped to the store.

AlumniCU

I ended up with the ARB Simpson III. Love it. Sleeping in it tonight up near Argentine Pass. I sincerely appreciate the forum's help!
accca6a40067229c58e450043fcab9a2.jpg

brentbba

Explorer
Was going to update this thread with an offer from ARB I got via email yesterday, but I see you've already purchased it. Offer from ARB - buy the Simpson III and get the annex for free!

AlumniCU

Yes, I saw that. My timing is always bad on these kind of things. I am going to approach Vendor about a price match and see if they would refund the annex. I doubt that will be successful... That is a really good deal.

rickc

Adventurer
I just ordered my Simpson III and free annex a week ago and pick it up on Thursday. It is my understanding that ARB changed the design of the annex; no more floor. This is to accommodate higher trucks and make them safer; apparently there were complaints about tripping on the door way base of the annex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94