Off Road Trailer for Sale

The Back story: I purchased this trailer from Roualeyn de Haas of Bundu Gear ( he used it to introduce his line of Howling Moon Tents at trade shows). I then took it to Chris at Sierra 4x4 and had him upgrade the suspension, axles , wheels and tires. He also installed a Max Coupler, Odyssey battery and remote operated LED camp lights. Then I hurt myself pretty badly and it sat in the garage during my rehab. Now I find its just too hard for me to use the ladder so I've never been able to use it. Major bummer as I really like it. I've got $7000 into it and would be a happy boy if I could get that back. It's located in Utah and I would be happy to deliver it (Road Trip!) almost any where. b 17.jpgb 1.jpgb 3.jpgb 6.jpgb 7.jpgb 10.jpgb 14.jpgb 23.jpg

Shreddy

Hi Scot! I'm very interested in taking a look at this trailer. Could you send me a PM? I'm having a hard time getting my phone to initiate a conversation.

Thanks!

jeeping.david

Scot,
We are interested in your trailer and tent. We have some questions about the tent and trailer including which Howling Moon tent it is and how many it sleeps. We are also interested in hearing about the electrical cable that comes out of the trailer. Can we talk on the phone?
Cheryl & David

Last edited:
SOLD

I delivered it to its new owner in Boise this week. Thanks Chris- I do still have the tent as its new owner had his own. Its an older Hannibal made form heavy canvas and marine plywood base. It fits 2 comfortably although I have never used it. The cover has a few scuffs from being moved around my garage and the inside is like new. I'd like to get $1000 for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne