Foxwing-style awning for $180+ship?

svana

Observer
UPDATE 4/27: Alright guys, the window to sign up is officially closed. I'm going to send these final numbers over to the shipping company so I can get an official price on shipping. If you didn't sign up and still want an awning, I'll open up a wait list if anybody drops from their order.

Cummins_expo

Adventurer
Sent- Glad I actually read this properly- I read on the move and didn't look back to post 1

FYI GO BACK TO PAGE 1 for shipment and payment details

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
This was me yesterday. I suppose I could have been more helpful and posted something similar to Cummins_expo but didn't think to do so.

Sent- Glad I actually read this properly- I read on the move and didn't look back to post 1

FYI GO BACK TO PAGE 1 for shipment and payment details

svana

Observer
@geronracing @lightstrum @vtsoundman - just a heads up, we've got 3 days left on the window to pay for the awning.

lightstrum

Lightstrum paypaled

Awning, wall

Let me know if mosquito becomes available

I may want to pick up.

This is a super thing that your doing, thanks svana!

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
Just read the updates and Totaly understand the struggles of group orders!! Let us know if you do decide to try again in the neat future!!

Thanks again!!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

svana

Observer
Guys (and gals), as much as it pains me to say, I'm going to have to shut this down. I've had way too many folks doing the dance around being in, out, getting refunds, even after I put in the estimate. The import cost because of it is just continuing to rise per unit and I won't do another round of back-and-forth. I'll be refunding all of the paypal folks here over the next couple days. If you don't have it posted by EOD Friday, let me know and I'll double check from my end. I'm REALLY sorry about giving you guys the runaround on it - there were just too many variables that wouldn't allow the order fluctuation to be appropriately back-filled.

lightstrum

Svana,

Received my refund before I read this. You did great job, people have no idea how time consuming a group buy can be. Thanks for trying!

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
I appreciate the effort. I know what it's like being on the short end of a group funding effort (too many times actually) so certainly understand where you're coming from.

sned

refund received, thanks for the effort.

Anyone know of a good place to buy 270 awning with walls?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne