Chinook Concourse on a 4x4 1990 F350 7.3l PS with 100k

No to many issues. Being in California the smog maybe a problem. Did you like how they put the gas tank in for the generator? Seems like a lot of things were done half ***. I'm looking for a rig to move into and get the heck out of dodge. I really don't mind a little work but I fell they misrepresented it from the beginning. Not a project which this looks like it could be.
Where do you stop. Don't get me wrong this could be a very nice rig for someone. I'm putting my home up for sale and leaving California. Love the state but the politics and cost of living are just going nuts.

The smog would definitely be a problem. Previous owner(grandfather) had taken it to the smog referee twice. Failed both times. Seller sounded very sincere but they told me it was smogged(prior to their registering it) in Sacramento. Actually smogged in Gardina.

Sort of wish that I didn't know about Referees and BAR stickers and such. Would probably have bought it and liked it. Once I knew that I was being BS'd, I couldn't deal with them.

The smog would definitely be a problem. Previous owner(grandfather) had taken it to the smog referee twice. Failed both times. Seller sounded very sincere but they told me it was smogged(prior to their registering it) in Sacramento. Actually smogged in Gardina.

Sort of wish that I didn't know about Referees and BAR stickers and such. Would probably have bought it and liked it. Once I knew that I was being BS'd, I couldn't deal with them.

I couldn't take the BS either. Would be a fun rig. I'm thinking might just be easier to put a camper on my 97 ram 3500.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier